One of Cushing’s oldest buildings, Lowe was built in 1890 and has served a variety of functions in its time. It is located by Drew Common with 23 rooms, three faculty apartments, a laundry room, and a large lounge area.
This dorm was built in 1915. It has 34 rooms, three faculty apartments, one laundry room, and a lounge renovated in the summer of 2014. It is also attached to the Fisher-Watkins Dining Commons and the Joseph Treadwell Student Center.
Cooke is located between Drew Common and Quimby Field. It has 16 rooms, three faculty apartments, a laundry room, and a lounge.
Alumni Hall has 44 rooms. It has six faculty apartments, a large laundry room, and a renovated common area. It is the largest residence hall on campus.
Located next to Alumni Hall along School Street, Sawyer-Hopkins has 29 rooms. The building has three faculty apartments, two laundry rooms, and a student lounge. The Academy’s Health and Wellness Center is also located in this building.
Price Hall is at the north end of School Street and is adjacent to Iorio Arena. It has 23 rooms, three faculty apartments, a laundry room, and a renovated student lounge.Cowell House
Cowell House is adjacent to Iorio Arena at the top of the hill. This house dorm has five rooms, two faculty apartments, laundry room, and lounge.
Located on Pleasant Street, this house dorm has two student rooms and two faculty apartments.
Located on Pleasant Street, this house dorm has three student rooms. It also has two faculty apartments and a laundry area.
This house dorm is located on School Street across from Adams Field. There are two student rooms, one faculty apartment, a laundry room, and a lounge.
Schottland House is Cushing’s newest dorm, dedicated in October of 2011. It accommodates 10 students and was made possible through the generosity of Peter and Susan Schottland, parents to Meghan ’09 and Brandt ’12.