Supporting a capital project is a wonderful way to provide a lasting impact on Cushing's campus. Capital projects include the construction of new buildings or the renovation of existing spaces.
In the last few years, we've completed the following capital projects with the help of donor support:
- Dining Alcove in the Fisher-Watkins Dining Commons
- Joseph C. Treadwell Student Center renovation
- Joseph C. Treadwell Student Center patio
- Contemplation Garden
- Common spaces in dormitories
- Joseph R. Curry Academic Center
- Watkins Field House
- Lee House and Sanborn House dormitories
Gifts of any size can support capital projects, and each facility also has naming opportunities for leadership gifts. Please contact us at 978-827-7400 for more information.