Supporting a capital project is a great way to leave a last impact on Cushing's campus. Capital projects include the construction of new buildings or the renovation of existing spaces. Gifts of any size can support capital projects, but each facility also has naming opportunities for leadership gifts. Contact us at 978-827-7400 for information about naming spaces on campus.
In the last few years, we've completed the following capital projects with the help of donor support.
- Dining Alcove in the Fisher-Watkins Dining Commons
- Joseph C. Treadwell Student Center renovation
- Joseph C. Treadwell Student Center patio
- Contemplation Garden
- Common spaces in dormitories
- Joseph R. Curry Academic Center
But perhaps the most exciting capital project we have going is our new Athletic Center. We will begin construction on this $12 million facility in 2015. Learn more
about the new facility and how your donation can support it.