Here are the steps for scheduling appointments with faculty, advisors, and college counselors
- First go to MyCushing and log in.
- Click on the image that looks like a sticky note that says "Schedule your appointment."
- Once there, select the date on which you'd like to schedule your appointment.
- Then, you'll see a color-coded schedule for your child's teachers.
- Select the colored box that corresponds to the time you'd like to schedule.
- On the next screen, select if you'd like to have a reminder sent to you and click "Create Appointment."
- Then you'll get a confirmation for your appointment.
- Follow this same procedure for each appointment you'd like to schedule.
You won't be able to schedule appointments back-to-back, to allow you to have travel time between buildings and rooms. We do advise that you schedule appointments for math, science, and performing arts together as they're generally located in the Curry Building. Likewise, history and foreign language classes are in the Main Building, and Academic Support and English classes are typically located in the English Building next to the Main Building. Art classes are in the Emily Fisher Landau Center for the Visual Arts, which is next to the English Building.
If you have questions about scheduling, you can contact us at email@example.com
oe 978-827-7400. You can also all the Academic Office at 978-827-7011.