Lee House and Sanborn House
Our newest dorms, Lee House (for girls) and Sanborn House (for boys) opened in the fall of 2017. Each 30,000 square-foot, three-story building features 45 single student bedrooms, four faculty apartments, inviting common area space, and elevators. The dorms are named in honor of longtime faculty members Peggy Lee and Wayne Sanborn.
One of Cushing’s oldest buildings, Lowe was built in 1890 and has served a variety of functions in its time. It is located by Drew Common with 23 rooms, three faculty apartments, a laundry room, and a large lounge area.
This dorm was built in 1915. It has 34 rooms, three faculty apartments, one laundry room, and a lounge renovated in the summer of 2014. It is also attached to the Fisher-Watkins Dining Commons and the Joseph Treadwell Student Center. It is closed for the 2017-2018 school year as it undergoes a major renovation.
Alumni Hall has 44 rooms. It has six faculty apartments, a large laundry room, and a renovated common area. It is the largest residence hall on campus.
Located next to Alumni Hall along School Street, Sawyer-Hopkins has 29 rooms. The building has three faculty apartments, two laundry rooms, and a student lounge. The Academy’s Health and Wellness Center is also located in this building.
Price Hall is at the north end of School Street and is adjacent to Iorio Arena. It has 23 rooms, three faculty apartments, a laundry room, and a renovated student lounge.
Schottland House was dedicated in October of 2011. It accommodates 10 students and was made possible through the generosity of Peter and Susan Schottland, parents to Meghan ’09 and Brandt ’12.