- Lian Smithers '17 - St. Anselm College
- Jordan Comeau '14 - Connecticut College
- Sisay Chernet '13 - High Point University
- Jeff Merrill '11 - St. Joseph's College
- Joe Bouvier ‘09
- Only Cushing athlete to win four consecutive New England Team Championships in the same sport
- Breandan Garland ‘08 - Bentley University
- 3x New England Team Champion, 3x All-New England
- Sintayehu Taye ‘08 - University of Virginia
- 2x Footlocker H.S. Nationals finalist
- Ayalew Taye ‘07 - Georgetown University
- 17th at H.S. Nationals, NCAA Mid-Atlantic Runner of Year
- Franklyn Sanchez ‘00 - Georgetown University
- 5th NCAA DI, 28th for the USA at World Juniors
- Robert Ingram '79 - Connecticut College
- Alexander Barnes '55 - Amherst College
Cushing Academy Cross Country is a coed program with a prestigious history that competes in the Fall semester.
A Storied History of Success
Our Cross Country program's storied and successful history is evident in both the team and individual victories, continuously over many years. Championships include Boys' Team, Boys' Individual, and Northeast Region Boys Champion, in addition to over 25 All-New England awards.
Cushing Academy runners have competed at the National High-School Cross Country Championships, with the top 40 runners in the nation, Northeast Regional Championships, and the NEPSTA All-Star race.
Cross Country Alumni
Recent Cross Country Images
Throughout the season, Cushing posts game and practice photos of Cross Country on Flickr: Cross Country Photo Albums
Connect with a Coach
One thing you'll find at Cushing: Our coaches care deeply about our student athletes. But don't take our word for it, hear it from our coaches themselves:
If you're interested in Cross Country, we'd love to connect you with Coach Ince so you can learn first-hand how Cushing Academy can support your athletic goals. Submit an inquiry, and we'll help make the connection.