There are a number of benefits to supporting Cushing Academy.
Your gift can make a real difference at the Academy. Whether you support the Cushing Academy Annual Fund, the endowment, a capital project, or a specific department, your generosity will make possible all that makes the Cushing Academy experience special. You'll have the pride of knowing that you have helped today's Cushing Academy students have an experience that will transform their lives.
There are financial benefits as well. Cushing Academy is a recognized charity, and as such, your gift is likely tax-deductible. You should contact your tax advisor for specific information about the tax benefits of charitable giving. But more than your yearly tax benefits, there are some giving vehicles that offer other financial benefits as well. You can create a gift that will benefit Cushing while also providing you with an income, for example. Please visit the Ways to Give section of this website for further information.
Also, because contributions to the Academy, leadership gifts are recognized by Cushing Academy in the following Giving Societies.
Thomas Parkman Cushing Society (Lifetime Giving Society)
- Founders. $100,000 and above
- Benefactors. $50,000 - $99,999
Headmaster’s Society (Annual Giving Society)
- Cowell Circle. $10,000 and up
- Curry Circle. $5,000 - $9,999
- Quimby Circle. $2,500 - $4,999
- Vose Circle. $1,000 - $2,499
Societies Recognizing Special Donors
- 1865 Society. Recognizes donors who have included Cushing in their estate plans.
- Royal Penguin Society. Recognizes donors who have made gifts in three or more consecutive years.
- Members of these societies are recognized in Cushing's annual report, receive issues of the Cushing Today magazine, and sometimes recieve gifts in recognition of their generosity.