Welcome to your #BestSummerEver!
Cushing Summer Session 2023
The application for Summer Session '23 is open! Apply early to reserve your seat for the Best Summer Ever!
Academic and Enrichment Programs for Ages 11-18
3-week Session: July 2 - July 22, 2023
5-week Session: July 2 - August 4, 2023
A summer filled with memorable learning and living experiences awaits! Students grow academically and personally during Summer Session, engaging in a dynamic learning environment and taking part in fun and exciting activities and events. With an abundance of incredible opportunities, you won’t want to be anywhere else.
Inquire Via Email
We welcome you to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information regarding our summer programs: [email protected] or 978-827-7700.
We hope to see you on campus for Summer Session '23!
Join us this Spring for our live Virtual Information Sessions!
Meet Summer Session administrators and staff, learn more about the program, and ask questions.
- Thursday, April 6, 2023, 5:00 pm EST
- Thursday, May 4, 2023, 7:00 pm EST
- Thursday, June 1, 2023, 5:00 pm EST
Students are at the center of everything we do. To support them, we make five promises as part of this program. Each participant will:
- Live and learn in a close-knit community;
- Participate in supportive learning that promotes success;
- Gain confidence and skills to build their future;
- Join in exciting activities designed to foster life-long friendships;
- Be welcomed as a valued member of the Cushing family.
At Summer Session, you choose the classes and activities that best meet your academic and personal goals, interests, and learning style, including:
- Credit courses
- English language immersion classes
- Academic skill-building classes
- Debate, speech, and writing classes
- Sports fitness and leadership classes
- Competitive and recreational athletics
- Robotics, engineering, and STEM classes
- Economics, business, and finance classes
- College-level scientific research
- Preview courses to “step up” to honors and AP
- Young entrepreneur programs
- Visual and performing arts classes
- SAT and TOEFL preparation
- Leadership and service opportunities
There’s so much to get out of Summer Session with Cushing. For complete information about Summer Session, please see our viewbook. We can’t wait to see you for the #BestSummerEver!
Interested in teaching at Summer Session? See the Master Teacher and Staff/Teaching Fellow opportunities on our Employment page.
Cushing Academy Summer Session
Bob Macioci, Director of Summer Programs