- Ethan Whitney ’20 - Temple University
- Matison Leand '15 - Ursinus College + Wittenburg University
- Susie Cavanaugh ’13 - Oregon State University, LPGA Professional
- John Lento '11 - Becker College, PGA Professional
- Shawn Bennett '10 - Elon University, Massachusetts Golf Association (MGA)
Cushing Academy Golf is a co-educational team that competes in a competitive NEPSAC schedule out of home course, Gardner Municipal Golf Course.
A Program for Everyone.
Cushing Academy Golf is open to male and female players of all abilities, with a practice focus on individual skill acquisition and development. Areas of specialization include the short game, course management, irons, and metals.
Alumni graduate to compete collegiately, or just continue to enjoy the game socially, which makes the program environment very inclusive and perfect for players at all levels.
Recent Golf Images
Throughout the season, Cushing posts game and practice photos of Golf on Flickr: Golf Photo Albums
Connect with a Coach
One thing you'll find at Cushing: Our coaches care deeply about our student athletes. But don't take our word for it, hear it from our coaches themselves:
If you're interested in Golf, we'd love to connect you with Coach Kublbeck so you can learn first-hand how Cushing Academy can support your athletic goals. Submit an inquiry, and we'll help make the connection.