- Kyle Kublbeck '16 - Springfield College
- Jordan Comeau '14 - Connecticut College
- Austin Tripp '12 - SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Breandan Garland '09 - Bentley University
- Sintayehu Taye '08 - University of Virginia
- Aaron Evans '08 - Univesity of Memphis + University of Georgia + Team Bermuda Record Holder (800m + 4x800m)
- Ayalew Taye '07 - Georgetown University
- Jaime Hancock '02 - Bates College
- Andrew Hobson '93 - University of Arizona
- William Smith '81 - Keene State College
- Douglas Knight '80 - Maryville College
- Alexander Barnes Sr. '55 - Amherst College
Cushing Academy Boys' Track + Field is a highly decorated program with champions in multiple events and graduates competing collegiately.
Setting the Standard in Preparation and Performance
Cushing Academy Boys' Track + Field has produced NEPSAC champions in 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 3000m, High Jump, Shot Put, Discus, and Javelin. The comprehensive success is built from a tradition of combining hard work with quality training and appropriate preparation.
The program has produced a High-School National Champion in the indoor mile, a National Runner-Up in the outdoor mile, and twenty New England individual champions in the modern era, since 2000.
Boys' Track + Field Alumni
Recent Track + Field Images
Throughout the season, Cushing posts game and practice photos of Boys' Track + Field on Flickr: Varsity Track + Field Photo Albums
Connect with a Coach
One thing you'll find at Cushing: Our coaches care deeply about our student athletes. But don't take our word for it, hear it from our coaches themselves:
If you're interested in Boys' Track and Field we'd love to connect you with Coach Ince so you can learn first-hand how Cushing Academy can support your athletic goals. Submit an inquiry, and we'll help make the connection.