- Becca Martin '21 - Bloomsburg University (PA)
- Dominique Biron '19 - Northeastern University (Heptathlon and Pentathlon record-holder) + 9 Cushing Academy records
- Christine Okafor '17 - Dickinson College
- Amy Liu '16 - Wesleyan University
- Nicole Paulides '13 - Indiana University
- Anna Rapperport ’11 - Mount Holyoke College
- Allison Redhorse Young ’08 - Dartmouth College
- Denise Hobson Ryan '94 - Dartmouth College
- Debi Warner '70 - Hofstra University
Cushing Academy Girls' Track + Field is a highly decorated program with champions in multiple events and graduates competing collegiately.
Setting the Standard in Preparation and Performance
Cushing Academy Girls' Track + Field has produced NEPSAC champions in 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 3000m, High Jump, Shot Put, Discus, and Javelin. The comprehensive success is built from a tradition of combining hard work with quality training and appropriate preparation.
The program has produced a High-School National Champion in the indoor mile, with a National Runner-Up in the outdoor mile, and four New England individual champions in the modern era, since 2000.
Girls' Track + Field Alumni
Recent Track + Field Images
Throughout the season, Cushing posts game and practice photos of Boys' Track + Field on Flickr: Varsity Track + Field Photo Albums
Connect with a Coach
One thing you'll find at Cushing: Our coaches care deeply about our student athletes. But don't take our word for it, hear it from our coaches themselves:
If you're interested in Girls' Track and Field, we'd love to connect you with Coach Ince so you can learn first-hand how Cushing Academy can support your athletic goals. Submit an inquiry, and we'll help make the connection.